Our Mission: To provide a collective voice and forum for advocacy and education of non-profits in Mesa County.
Our Vision: Ensure the sustainability and positive impact of non-profits in Mesa County through education, advocacy and collaboration.
Our Goals: Developing connections between agencies and the community at large through:
- Education and training
- Collaboration and networking
- Advocacy and sustainability
The Community Impact Council encourages partnerships with a broad coalition that fosters collaborations among organizations providing services and education in Mesa County and those business and governmental organizations that support them:
- Participate in a unique forum to network with other community organizations on projects, events and funding opportunities.
- Access to venues and tools to update other agencies on new programs, events, and changes.
- Receive information pertinent to creating effective programs, organizational efficiencies, and better policies and procedures.
The Community Impact Council is proud to build on the foundation of the Human Services Council and excited to explore new opportunities in our community for the local non-profit sector.
Study: Nonprofits are key economic driversEconomic Contribution CIC
Homeward Bound seeks a Director of Development. Click here for more...read more
Community Food Bank seeks a Warehouse Associate/Shift Coordinator: Part Time Position: Mornings - 18 to 20 hours per week. The Community Food Bank is seeking a Warehouse Associate/Shift Coordinator. This part-time position is responsible for the receiving,...read more
Colorado West Land Trust seeks to fill a new position for a Development & Communications Associate. Click here for more...read more
CIC Lunchtime Social, June 28th, 12- 1. St. Mary’s Park and Shelter, located just south of the intersection of Bookcliff Avenue and 6th Street. Park along the street. Bring your own lunch and beverage and hang...read more