We provide a collective voice and forum for advocacy and education of non-profits in Mesa County
The newly formed (2015) Community Impact Council is a merger between the long-standing Human Services Council (HSC) and the newer Community Impact Network (CIN).
Our Mission: To provide a collective voice and forum for advocacy and education of non-profits in Mesa County.
Our Vision: Ensure the sustainability and positive impact of non-profits in Mesa County through education, advocacy and collaboration.
Our Goals: Developing connections between agencies and the community at large through:
- Education and training
- Collaboration and networking
- Advocacy and sustainability
The Community Impact Council encourages partnerships with a broad coalition that fosters collaborations among organizations providing services and education in Mesa County and those business and governmental organizations that support them:
- Participate in a unique forum to network with other community organizations on projects, events and funding opportunities.
- Access to venues and tools to update other agencies on new programs, events, and changes.
- Receive information pertinent to creating effective programs, organizational efficiencies, and better policies and procedures.
The Community Impact Council is proud to build on the foundation of the Human Services Council and excited to explore new opportunities in our community for the local non-profit sector.
For more information, and to submit your questions, visit our Candidate Forum Page.
Tuesday, September 20th, Community Impact Council will be sponsoring an HR Seminar to address topics affecting every nonprofit manager.read more
Early Learning Ventures- Family Developmental Credentialing Program- Enrolling...read more