Our Mission: To provide a collective voice and forum for advocacy and education of non-profits in Mesa County.
Our Vision: Ensure the sustainability and positive impact of non-profits in Mesa County through education, advocacy and collaboration.
Our Goals: Developing connections between agencies and the community at large through:
- Education and training
- Collaboration and networking
- Advocacy and sustainability
The Community Impact Council encourages partnerships with a broad coalition that fosters collaborations among organizations providing services and education in Mesa County and those business and governmental organizations that support them:
- Participate in a unique forum to network with other community organizations on projects, events and funding opportunities.
- Access to venues and tools to update other agencies on new programs, events, and changes.
- Receive information pertinent to creating effective programs, organizational efficiencies, and better policies and procedures.
The Community Impact Council is proud to build on the foundation of the Human Services Council and excited to explore new opportunities in our community for the local non-profit sector.
Study: Nonprofits are key economic driversEconomic Contribution CIC
Professional Development Training Opportunity Build a Stronger Board in 90 Days – Or Less! The way in which board members approach their board service depends on the size, culture, staffing, funding and mission of the organization; however, there are key traits of...read more
Roice – Hurst Humane Society Wine and Whiskers – August 10, 2018 at 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm, Presented by Alpine Bank
Wine & Whiskers Gala Presented by Alpine Bank August 10, 6-8:30 PM Two Rivers Winery and Chateau 2087 Broadway, Grand Junction, CO 81507 The come-as-you-are-gala, even if that means you are covered in pet hair! Enjoy a glass of wine and appetizers. Browse our...read more