Board of Directors
PO BOX 1907
Grand Junction, CO 81502
High Desert CPA’s
104 Orchard Ave Ste B-2
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Development Specialist at MarillacHealth
2333 N. 6th St., Grand Junction, CO 81501
Grants and Community Outreach Director
Western Colorado Community Foundation
Mesa County Human Services Department
510 29 1/2 Road
Grand Junction, CO 81504
Members meet monthly to network, participate in relevant trainings and discuss issues in the non-profit sector.
Collaboration and Networking
- Encourages Collaboration and Networking among the CIC membership through events throughout the year. We meet at local hot spots quarterly where you can meet and greet with other members of the non-profit and business community.
Advocacy and Sustainability
- Advocates on behalf of the non-profit community and the membership of CIC through elected officals and local and state government. Works with Program Committee to schedule presentations with local and state officials.
White Ribbon Breakfast
Celebration of Non-Profit Week in Colorado – The White Ribbon Committtee gives the following honors:
- The Grand Valley Legacy Award to recognize and honor an individual or individuals whose values and actions, commitment and contributions strengthen and support this community we all call home.
- The Business Award recognizes Mesa County businesses who demonstrate a strong commitment to supporting the work and purpose of our community’s nonprofit organizations.
- The Volunteer Leadership Award recognizes the value of volunteer leadership in nonprofit organizations, through Board of Directors or Advisory Councils.