Eligibility for FY18-19 funding from United Way of Mesa County is open. Once Eligibility requirements are met, the grant application will be extended. Currently funded organizations are required to complete this, as well as new applicants. Please see the “About UW grant making process” attachment for more information if you are not currently funded for more information. This closes October 31st.
- Mental Health First Aid Training- November 17 – 8 am – 4 pm November 9, 2017
- Red Cross Training Opportunity- Tuesday, December 10 – 9:00am -1:00pm November 9, 2017
- Girl Scouts is looking for women who want to make an impact on girls growing up in the world today! November 9, 2017
- Western Colorado Latino Chamber of Commerce- Economic Impact from Minority Businesses in Colorado- Tuesday, November 14, 2017- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm- Timberline Bank November 9, 2017
- Agenda for the Annual Breakfast – November 21st November 9, 2017