Eligibility for FY18-19 funding from United Way of Mesa County is open. Once Eligibility requirements are met, the grant application will be extended. Currently funded organizations are required to complete this, as well as new applicants. Please see the “About UW grant making process” attachment for more information if you are not currently funded for more information. This closes October 31st.
November 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- Building Blocks for STEM- October 20-29 October 15, 2017
- Community Learning Event: Improving Access to Healthcare for the Deaf Community October 15, 2017
- Public Health Emerging Issues for information on: RABIES STILL LOOMING IN MESA COUNTY and BE A REAL-TIME CONTRIBUTOR: HELP MCPH TRACK THE FLU, LOCALLY October 15, 2017
- CIC October Social and State of the Community Panel Discussion Wednesday, October 18, 2017 October 15, 2017
- Western Colorado Latino Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours @ DoubleTree be Hilton- Wed. Oct. 11, 2017 -4:30- 6:00 pm October 8, 2017